START ENJOYING YOUR
MEET THE OPERATORS
Brandon Bey and Frank Pla first worked together on an 88 unit affordable housing project in Cleveland Ohio. In 1992, Mr. Pla opened Domain Builders in Cleveland, Ohio. Frank has built over 300 custom homes in his career including masonry homes and is now specializing in affordable modular homes in the Florida Keys.
In 2007 Brandon obtained his Florida Certified General Contractor license while developing a 23 story high rise in Panama City Beach while still building subdivisions in Ohio. Brandon has built homes in Florida from the panhandle to the Florida keys. Brandon moved to Florida and worked for Citizens insurance inspecting homes for four-point and wind mitigation inspections.
Frank relocated to Key Largo Florida to build a 28 unit Affordable Housing project utilizing modular home construction which is still in planning. Frank and Brandon decided to once again join forces and bring their combined experience to benefit the residents of the great Florida Keys including Key Largo, Islamorada, Duck Key and Marathon in general.
FEATURED MODELS: ALL HURRICANE RESISTANT UP TO 180 MPH WIND RATING !
The Fish Hawke is a cute, little, affordable modular home that is perfect for a narrow lot. Whether on pilings or a crawl space, the home has a charming set-up with open living in the front and a family friendly front porch. The Washer/Dryer area is located conveniently in the hall close to all the bedrooms. With 3 bed/2 bath, the 1,088 SF has plenty of room for a retired couple, or a small family, just starting out. Highlights:
• 1088 Sq Ft Heated/Cooled 1232 Sq Ft Under Roof
•Meet or EXCEED state and local building codes including those in high wind zones
• Quicker build times
• Our construction standards are approved up to and including the 180 MPH Wind Zone requirements
OUR MODULAR HOMES STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
· R-19 Fiberglass insulation floor and walls, R-30 in the roof
· HVAC system including condenser, insulated duct system
· Comfort height toilets with elongated bowls, low flow toilets and shower heads
· Air infiltration wrap on all exterior walls. .38 mil thick vinyl siding or James Hardie siding
· Vinyl single hung windows
· Merillat Cabinets
· 30 year Architectural Shingles
· Roof pitches from 3/12 to 12/12 with 5/12 and 7/12 as our standard
· One piece fiberglass tub/shower with ceramic tile surrounds and custom showers as an option
· 8′ or 9′ tall ceiling height
· Covered Porches
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"Thank you Westerfeld Construction By Glick. Your attention to our home was above anyone else we talked to as a potential builder. The pace at which you completed our new modular home was very impressive and better than anyone else in the Keys.
Please feel free to show our home anytime to potential customers!"
MODULAR HOME PHOTOS
STAGES OF MODULAR CONSTRUCTION
We take our customers comfortably through the stages of construction very seriously. We assist our clients during the home building phase from understanding and helping to prepare surveys, obtain architects and engineers, obtain permits and pricing all phases included.